Sorry, there has been an error. Please retry.
Thank you for signing up to the Mailing List
1. Only customers holding a valid ticket will be admitted to an event.
2. All ticket discounts are subject to availability, proof of identity and concession entitlement, if relevant, may be requested.
3. Wheelchair users will be assisted by our Front of House staff upon arrival. Any carer accompanying the wheelchair user will be sat in an adjacent seat, free of charge. If at all possible, please contact The Bunker Theatre in advance of the event if you have any specific access requirements.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the Bunker Theatre’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
5. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the performance is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in the Management’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. The use of understudies shall not be a material change.
6. Where an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You will be entitled to claim a refund from The Bunker Theatre. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased plus the relevant per Ticket booking fee but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and the The Bunker Theatre shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
7. In order to claim Your refund, where an Event is cancelled, please apply in writing to the point of sale from where you bought the ticket within 1 month from the date of the Event. Where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You must bring this to your point of sale's attention as soon as possible upon becoming aware of such change in good time before the Event. Where an Event is rescheduled, You must apply in writing to your point of sale in good time before the date of the rescheduled Event. The Bunker Theatre and/or the point of sale will not make any refund if Tickets and/or the relevant notification are not received by the point of sale within the above timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
8. The Bunker Theatre reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Bunker Theatre’s reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You refuse to comply with the Bunker Theatre’s security searches; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
9. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond The Bunker Theatre’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Bunker Theatre will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by or due to Force Majeure.
10. You agree that The Bunker Theatre, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by The Bunker Theatre or its servants or agents):
a. in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by The Bunker Theatre or any of its servants or agents;
b. in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by The Bunker Theatre, its servants or agents); or
c. to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The unauthorised use of equipment for photographing, recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material within the Venue is strictly forbidden. Unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed by The Bunker Theatre. Any recording made of an Event in breach of these conditions shall belong The Bunker Theatre and/or it’s producing partners, and You agree to assign any and all rights in the recording to The Bunker Theatre and/or its producing partners
12. By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers.
13. Mobile telephones and messaging equipment must be switched off during the Event.
14. The Bunker Theatre reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of The Bunker Theatre may cause danger or disruption to other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in these Terms and Conditions. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: smoking materials; laser pens; animals (except guide or therapy dogs); Your own food and drink; bottles, cans or glass containers; any item which the Management considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives); and illegal substances. The Bunker Theatre shall be entitled to confiscate any merchandise purchased outside the Venue. Alcohol may not be brought into the Venue and when purchased on the premises may only be consumed in the public bar and other authorised areas. Smoking within the Venue is strictly prohibited. The Bunker Theatre reserves the right to eject any person found smoking within the Venue without refund.
15. You may only leave and then re-enter the Venue during a performance at the discretion of The Bunker Theatre. Otherwise there shall be no readmissions or pass-outs of any kind. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the Event, but admission for such latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
16. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by The Bunker Theatre and/or all Venue stewards and staff and with all Venue regulations. The Bunker Theatre reserves the right to restrict access to parts of the Venue.
17. To the fullest extent permissible in law, The Bunker Theatre shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
18. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
19. If The Bunker Theatre delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that The Bunker Theatre has waived its right to do so.
20. Any person, other than The Bunker Theatre, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or The Bunker Theatre under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Management.
22. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and The Bunker Theatre relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. These Terms and Conditions cannot be varied or amended in any respect (unless agreed between You and The Bunker Theatre in writing).
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Bunker Mailing List
Once a ticket is purchased, you agree to be added to The Bunker Theatre mailing list. To opt out of this mailing list, please contact [email protected]
Queries and Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us by emailing [email protected] quoting your name, order number, Event name and date and time of Event.